2022 Playground Half Day Camp (grades 1-5)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
For children entering 1st through 5th grade in September 2022. Looking to give your child a summer of fun and memories for a lifetime at a very reasonable cost? This half-day playground camp will keep your child busy and your pockets happy! Newtown Township is proud to offer an affordable, fun and safe summer camp with arts & crafts, and plenty of games and sports. Register early, space is limited!
A Deposit of 25% (of the regular rate) guarantees you a spot in the camp of your choice. All deposits must be paid in full by June 1st. Camp enrollments received after June 1st must be paid in full.
Session I: Mon - Fri, Jun. 27 – Jul. 15, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm #223003
No camp Fri, Jul. 1; Mon, Jul. 4
Fee: $278 Resident Discount: $244
Session II: Mon – Fri, Jul. 18 – Aug. 5, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm #223004
Fee: $320 Resident Discount: $281
No Camp July 1, 4
DUE TO COVID-19, policies and procedures may change. We will follow most current guidelines at the time of camp. Any changes will be emailed to all registered participants.
Playground Camp Notes
- If this is your first time going to Playground Camp, please email Matt at email@example.com a current headshot of your child(ren). Photo(s) will be used in case of emergencies and only accessible to the office and Camp Director. Please include campers name when emailing.
- Please send your camper to camp with a water bottle, snack and apply sunscreen before leaving home
- What to leave home: Valuable items, Electronics are not permitted at camp (i.e. nooks, ipads, handheld gaming systems, etc.). We are not responsible for the safety of digital technology brought from home. Campers are responsible for whatever they bring to camp, if it is valuable please leave it at home.
- Label all items that come to camp as a lost & found
- Campers should bring a snack and drink(s) each day. Snack time is scheduled daily.
Additional Forms and Files: