Spa Soaps - NEW!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This class focuses on making spa soaps including herbal, goat’s milk and aromatherapy. You will also learn how to re-purpose soap shreds.
NOTE: This is an intermediate soap making class. Previous Cold Process Soap Making experience is required."
* A $25 materials fee is due to the instructor at the beginning of class.
Instructor: Venessa Phipps,Certified Soap Maker & Teacher, owner DeGanya Aromatics
Participants need to bring the following items and participating is prohibited without the necessary equipment:
• Goggles (eye protection)
• Silicone Spatula (long & short)
• Mask (odor/respiratory)
• Heavy Rubber Gloves (i.e. Playtex, Long Line)
• Two heavy, old towels to keep your soap warm
• Soap Making Attire - Closed toe shoes, Long sleeve shirt (high collar) & long pants (these can be old, something that you do not mind getting soiled), Tie back for long hair
Additional items to bring
• Flat bottom, strong bag to bring products home
• Bag to take dirty equipment home
What you will take home
• Class handout includes starter soap recipes and curing instructions
• Soap to share or keep all for you
• Confidence and a Big SMILE