Newtown Township Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Explore your inner wild with art inspired by animals! Projects include:
- Jellyfish Blacklight Velvet Painting - Create an underwater scene using a variety of mediums.
- Clay Zebra - nearly a foot tall, this zebra requires no baking.
- Pup-casso - Build and paint a 3d dog head in Cubis style, inspired by Picasso
- Koi Chigiri-e - Translated torn paper, students will use torn pieces of paper to create a koi pond scene.
- (F)Oil Pastel - use oil pastels and debossed foil.
- Animal Print Agamograph - this fun optical illusion/kinetic art shows two different animal prints.
- Animal Paper Collage - crate art from cut paper, inspired by Maria Pryimachenko
- Leopard Eye Painting - customized your own safari painting
Prerequisite: Students as young as 7 may register for this class if they meet the following criteria: Students should be able to remain seated and not rush through their work.
Instructor: Leigh Ferello