Newtown Township Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
2022 Summer Camp Employment
Newtown Township Parks & Recreation is looking for staff who are Enthusiastic, Responsible, Positive & Creative!
Camp dates are Monday, June 27, 2022 through Friday, August 5, 2022 (No camp July 1st or 4th). All camp staff are required to be available for the entire six weeks and will be expected to attend every day. Staff training and camp setup is scheduled for Thursday and Friday, June 23rd and 24th and is mandatory for all camp employees and volunteers. CPR and First Aid Training will take place on Wednesday, June 22nd, if you are not certified.
Please email Matt, email@example.com, your completed application (applications listed below).
- Camp Newtown: six weeks, full day, grades 1-5, at Newtown Elementary School (NO MORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
- Camp Beechtree: six weeks, half day, ages 4-6, at Wrightstown Elementary School (ONLY CIT POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
- Playground Camp: six weeks, half day, grades 1-5, at Goodnoe Elementary School (DIRECTOR & CIT POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
- Adventure Camp (must be at least 18 y/o): six weeks, full day, grades 6-8, at Newtown Middle School (NO MORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
- Substitute Counselor positions are FULL at this time.
- **Due to labor laws we only have the ability to employ 15 y/os for half day camps, either Playground Camp or Camp Beechtree
- Camp Management (college degree in teaching) - starting at $14 per hour
- Senior Counselor (18+) - starting at $11 per hour
- Counselors (15+) - starting at $9 per hour
- Substitute Counselors (15+) - starting at $9 per hour
- Volunteers (14+)
Additional Forms and Files: